N4 Solutions, LLC offers our public and private sector clients the collective intellectual knowledge, expertise, and experience of our company and associates to help our customers evaluate, collaborate, innovate, and create business, technology, and scientific solutions that enable them to accomplish their mission and achieve organizational objectives. We are seeking a highly motivated and hard-working person to join our corporate team!
- Manage and oversee support/staffing contract supporting the National Institutes of Health
- Serve as primary point of contact with customers, employees, and corporate staff pertaining to contract operations with support from the Program Management Office
- Accountable for Task Order response/proposals
- Oversee and accountable all aspects of sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding of staff
- Conduct applicant interviews at Headquarters and at customer sites
- Perform personnel administration duties, including staff management, employee development/coaching, goal setting, performance evaluation, routine onsite visits, on/offboarding, etc.
- Monitor staff work performance through routine in-person meetings and site visits
- Onboard and management of subcontractors/independent consultants
- Conduct new employee and subcontract/independent consultant orientations
- Oversee Program Management Office (PMO) support functions and staff
- Accountable for contract deliverables and ad hoc requirements
- Review and approve timesheets
- Conduct periodic training and refresher training for staff and subcontractors/independent consultants
- Develop and maintain Task Order descriptions providing work description details
- Ensure adherence to established company and contract operating policies and procedures
- Work with travelers to perform travel coordination and develop travel proposals
- Work in concert with other company functions (e.g., Contracts, Finance, Human Resources, etc.) to effectively manage contract and personnel
- Provide business development and proposal support, as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field along with 5-7 years of directly relevant experience performing similar functions and tasks
- Proven experience with personnel administration, including onboarding, personnel management, including development/coaching, performance evaluation, and offboarding
- Dependable, deadline, and milestone-driven
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects is essential
- Focus and attention to detail is a MUST
- Customer service-oriented and possess a friendly and outgoing demeanor
- Possess excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently with stakeholders is a MUST
- Possess ability to independently problem solve and research solutions
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- SHRM certification is highly desirable
- Knowledge of industry-recognize project management principles (PMBoK) is desirable
- Greenbelt, MD
The N4 Solutions Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. N4 Solutions hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications and achievements for the job to be filled.
For inquiries, contact:
N4 Solutions, LLC
Part-Time (Temporary) Classification/Compensation Analyst
Date Posted: 11/1/2019
Date Closing: Open until filled
Location: Office of Personnel
2660 Riva Road, 1st Floor
Annapolis, MD 21401
Salary: Determined by level of experience
Part-time temporary Classification and Compensation Personnel Analyst
The Office of Personnel in Anne Arundel County Government is currently accepting resumes for a Part-Time Classification and Compensation Analyst.
Under the supervision of the appropriate Personnel Analyst, this work requires applying analytical thinking, independent judgment and considerable knowledge of whole-job methodology to include factor evaluation system techniques to perform classification and compensation studies. This work involves reviewing current job classes in the County’s classification structure to determine market changes in compensation practices and work methodologies, updating current classification specifications, performing individual desk audits and/or position reclassification studies, and responding to classification/compensation surveys generated by other private and public employers. Applicant must exercise sound judgment in report development of class study findings and demonstrate the ability to express ideas clearly and effectively to analyze facts. Previous experience to perform at the full-performance level in classification and compensation is preferred.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to Pearlene Collins in the Office of Personnel using the email address provided below.