Why join IPMA Patuxent River Basin Chapter
Because our members belong to all aspects of human resources. We provides public service professionals with a forum for discussing concerns and issues impacting this field and provides a medium for gaining knowledge through programs and interaction with other HR professionals.
Membership in the Chapter offers a large number of advantages to include but not limited to:
- Relationships with other HR and public service professionals
- Enhances your capabilities and competencies in the field of HR
- Helps you stay current on the latest trends in human resources
- Increases your value to current and future employers
- Provides a resource for exploring new career opportunities
Expands your own development opportunities while giving your profession greater recognition and credibility
Pay your membership with just one click
Dues for local chapter member who IS a member of National IPMA-HR. Once paid, please email your membership application to email@example.com. Thank you.
Dues for local chapter member who IS NOT member of National IPMA-HR. Once paid, please email your membership application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.